Asked by: Beverlee Isenevents and attractions outdoor activities
What can you do with kids in GTA?
Last Updated: 31st May, 2020
- Photograph: Courtesy Toronto Zoo. Attractions. Toronto Zoo.
- Attractions. Ripley's Aquarium of Canada. Harbourfront.
- Attractions. Canada's Wonderland.
- Museums. Royal Ontario Museum.
- Attractions. CN Tower.
- Attractions. Casa Loma.
- Theatre. The National Ballet of Canada.
- Photograph: Courtesy Hockey Hall of Fame/AJ Messier. Museums.
Click to see full answer.
People also ask, what is there to do in Toronto with kids?
- ART GALLERY OF ONTARIO (AGO) Four years have passed since Frank Gehry redesigned Toronto's largest art gallery, but the building still draws crowds as if it were brand new.
- BATA SHOE MUSEUM.
- BLACK CREEK PIONEER VILLAGE.
- CANADA'S WONDERLAND.
- CASA LOMA.
- CN TOWER.
- FORT YORK.
- GARDINER MUSEUM.
what can a 5 year old do in Toronto? Things to do in Toronto with Toddlers
- Toronto Zoo. Enjoy a visit to the largest zoo in Canada and 3rd largest zoo in the world.
- Toronto Islands. Take a ferry ride to Toronto's family fun summer destination.
- Pirate Life.
- Ripley's Aquarium of Canada.
- Toronto Railway Museum.
- High Park.
- Toronto Beaches.
- Ontario Science Centre.
Also know, what to do with kids near me?
Best Kids Activities Near Me
- Children's Creativity Museum. 202 reviews.
- Peek-a-Boo Factory. 7 reviews.
- Golden Gate Park Children's Playground. 140 reviews.
- Planet Playhouse. 28 reviews.
- Bay Area Discovery Museum. 548 reviews.
- California Academy of Sciences. 3102 reviews.
- House of Air. 515 reviews.
- Koret Children's Quarter. 97 reviews.
What can families do this weekend in Toronto?
Top Family Day Events in Toronto 2020
- Family Day Weekend at the Toronto Zoo. Spend Family Day hanging out with the Toronto Zoo's newest family members: Matilda the African penguin and a litter of red river hoglets.
- VIP Kids Day at the Hockey Hall of Fame.
- KidsFest at the International Centre.
- Family Day at Fort York.
- Family Day Free Indoor Community Skate.