Asked by: Joette Gravhome and garden interior decorating
What can you put on bedroom walls?
Last Updated: 28th April, 2020
- Paint (or wallpaper) the wall a rich, vibrant color.
- Hang a patterned rug.
- Add a wall mural.
- Create a gallery wall.
- Hang a room divider.
- Hang a horizontal painting or mirror.
- Hang a series of wall art horizontally.
Click to see full answer.
In respect to this, what can I do with a blank wall in my bedroom?
Below are several ideas to help make those blank walls the highlight of each room.
- Add millwork. Collect this idea.
- Create a wood pallet wall.
- Add a map.
- Add mirrors and sconces — or ledges.
- Add a dramatic color.
- Create interesting storage options.
- Create a graffiti wall.
- Create an authentic-looking wood or stone wall.
Also, how can I decorate my bedroom? Learn the main rules to remember when decorating your bedroom.
- Choose Subtle Color.
- Don't Overlook the Ceiling.
- Keep the Bedroom Simple.
- Choose the Right Size Furniture.
- Have Plenty of Storage.
- Include a Private Nook.
- Indulge in Luxurious Linens.
- Cover the Windows.
Keeping this in consideration, what can I do with a large bedroom wall?
The Best Ways to Decorate Large Blank Walls
- Floating Shelves. Floating furniture is sure to liven up any area — from floor to ceiling — in the most stylish of ways.
- Hanging Rug.
- Oversized Art.
- Utilize Height.
- Playful Display.
- Curated Vignette.
- Make a Statement.
Where should pictures be placed in a bedroom?
Bedrooms. The two most common places for pictures in a bedroom are above the headboard and night stands. When placing a picture or pair of pictures above nightstands, don't hang them higher than the headboard height for best look.