Asked by: Tempie Beremafood and drink desserts and baking
What can you put on microwave popcorn?
Last Updated: 6th June, 2020
- Shake on Frank's Red Hot or Tabasco sauce.
- Dusting of parmesan cheese.
- Red pepper flakes.
- Taco seasoning.
- Garlic and rosemary.
- Dill and lemon zest.
- Garlic Gold.
- Mist with coconut oil.
Click to see full answer.
Consequently, what tastes good on popcorn?
14 Seasoning Tricks That Will Take Your Popcorn To The Next Level
- Olive Oil & Salt. (Photo: Serious Eats)
- Butter & Grated Parm. (Photo: Cookie & Kate)
- Lemon & Pepper.
- Sesame & Nori.
- Sugar & Salt: Kettle Corn.
- Old Bay.
- Butter & Truffle Salt.
Secondly, what do you put in a bag of popcorn? If you want buttery popcorn mix 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil and 1 tablespoon room temperature butter in a microwaveable pitcher and microwave for 30 seconds and remove,sit it aside. and make sure it is melted ,you may add salt and spices,etc,. Place about 1/3 cup of popcorn in the bag.
Just so, how do you make microwave popcorn taste better?
Pour popcorn into a bowl and drizzle with melted butter or spritz with olive oil (or coconut oil) and then sprinkle with salt. If you don't use oil or butter the salt won't stick.
What seasonings are good on popcorn?
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder.
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes.
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried basil.
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried marjoram.
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried thyme.
- 1-1/2 teaspoons pepper.
- 3/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper.
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS FOR POPCORN: