Asked by: Azibar Jerusalimskytravel asia travel
What can you see in Greece in 6 days?
Last Updated: 5th March, 2020
- Food Tour of Crete - 6 Days.
- Discover Medieval Rhodes - 6 Days.
- Enchanting Northern Greece and Corfu -6Days.
- Local Life on Crete - 6 Days.
- Delightful Athens & Naxos - 6 Days.
- Athens City Break - 6 Days.
- Athens and Nafplio - 6 Days.
- Athens, Santorini, & Mykonos Exploration -6Days.
Click to see full answer.
Keeping this in consideration, what can you see in Greece in 7 days?
In order to help you plan your stay, I have preparedthisdetailed 6, 7 or 8 days itinerary inGreece.During your trip, you will discover CentralGreecemust-see attractions.
4) Mystras/ Olympia (1 day)
- The Pantanassa Monastery.
- The Peribleptos Monastery.
- The Brontochion Monastery.
- The church of Agios Theodoros.
Subsequently, question is, can you do Greece 5 days? If you're planing a 4-5 days itineraryinGreece, you have to spend at least 1 dayinAthens, the capital. As most of the tourist attractionsarelocated in the city centre, it's really easy toget aroundGreece's capital on foot.
Also question is, how many days in Greece is enough?
If you are planning a 10-days holidaysinGreece then: Spend 5-6 days in Santorini, 2-3 daysinMykonos and 1-2 days in Athens (if you are flyingthroughAthens)
What can you see in Greece in 3 days?
3 Days in Athens what to do and see recommended byalocal
- The Acropolis.
- Theater of Dionysus.
- Odeon of Herodus Atticus.
- Acropolis Museum.
- Temple of Zeus.
- Arch of Hadrian.