Asked by: Jianchun Stubblefielautomotive green vehicles
What cars are good on gas and cheap?
Last Updated: 10th March, 2020
- 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP): $29,605.
- 2017 Kia Niro. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP): $22,890.
- 2017 Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid.
- 2017 Ford Fusion.
- 2018 Toyota Prius.
- 2017 Hyundai Ioniq.
- 2017 Volkswagen E-Golf.
Click to see full answer.
Similarly, it is asked, what is the cheapest most fuel efficient car?
- Honda Insight -- $23,860. Similar to the Corolla Hybrid in terms of size, price, efficiency, and tech is the Honda Insight Opens in New Window .
- Toyota Prius c -- $22,460. The most affordable hybrid car on the market today is the Toyota Prius c Opens in New Window .
- Volkswagen Jetta -- $19,640.
One may also ask, what is the most fuel efficient car 2019? Here are the most fuel-efficient Sedans of 2019, ranked by combined fuel economy when equipped with an automatic transmission.
- 2019 Toyota Prius Prime.
- 2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid.
- 2019 Toyota Mirai.
- 2019 Honda Clarity Fuel Cell.
- 2019 Tesla Model S.
- 2019 Honda Clarity Electric.
- 2019 Volkswagen e-Golf.
- 2019 Chevrolet Bolt EV.
Herein, what cars are reliable and good on gas?
7 of the most reliable cars you can buy
- Subcompact: Honda Fit.
- Compact: Honda Civic.
- Midsize car: Toyota Camry.
- Large car: Buick LaCrosse.
- Small SUV: Kia Sportage.
- Midsize SUV: Buick Enclave.
- Luxury car: Mercedes-Benz E-Class.
Does driving slow save gas?
Driving slower does save fuel, but driving too slow does not. In fact, when we drive too slow, gas consumption increases. When you drive too fast, your car's gas consumption increases from anywhere between 5-33%.