Asked by: Fredeswinda Malaxechevarriatechnology and computing email
What do I do with my Apple ID verification code?
Last Updated: 13th March, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Then, what is an Apple ID verification code used for?
It's a device we know is yours and can be usedtoverify your identity by displaying averificationcode from Apple when you sign in. Atrusted phone numbercan be used to receive verificationcodes by textmessage or automated phone call.
how can I get my iCloud verification code if my phone is broken? From your Mac:
- Go to Apple Menu > System Preferences > iCloud.
- Click Account Details.
- If your device is offline, click Get Verification Code. Ifyourdevice is online, click Security > Get VerificationCode.
Also to know, how can I log into my Apple ID without verification code?
If you lost the trusted device or phone numberassociatedwith your Apple ID
- Go to your Apple ID account page and enter your Apple IDandpassword.
- On the Verify Your Identity screen, select "Can't accessyourtrusted devices?"
- In the pop-up window, enter your Recovery Key.
- Go to the Security section and click Edit.
Why does my iPhone keep asking for Apple ID verification?
The iPhone iPad and iCloud keeps askingforpassword issue can be caused by problems with your Wi-Finetwork. Tofix the error, you'll simply need to reset your networksettings. Goto Settings on your device > General > Scrolldown and tapReset > Tap on Reset Network Settings.