Asked by: Sterling Maryanovfamily and relationships dating
What do you say to a boy that you like?
Last Updated: 19th February, 2020
- What to say to a guy you like.
- #1 Wait for his lines. When you start talking to theguyyou like, don't try too hard to make him feelcomfortablewith you.
- #2 Compliment him. Compliments always bring twopeoplecloser.
- #3 Get personal.
- #4 Smile a lot.
- #5 Ask him to help you.
- #6 Speak your mind.
- #7 Be courteous.
Click to see full answer.
Considering this, how do you know if a boy likes you?
Exactly How To Know FOR SURE If A Guy Likes You
- Watch His Body Language.
- Eye Contact Eye Contact Eye Contact!
- Listen Carefully To Him When He's Talking To You.
- Watch How He Feels About Body Contact.
- Does He Treat You Differently?
- Does He Act Interested In Things You're Interested In?
- Does He Look Nervous Around You?
- Watch His Friends Closely!
Similarly, how can u make a boy like u? Be flirty.
- Smile. Make sure to smile whenever you see the guy - thisletshim know that you're happy to see him.
- Make eye contact. Making eye contact is an essentialflirtingtechnique.
- Make physical contact. Another great flirting technique istotouch the guy in a more-than-friends kinda way.
Simply so, what should I say to start a conversation with a boy?
In an effort to make the going a little easier, here are15easy ways to start a conversation with any guy.
- Ask for a recommendation.
- Talk about the environment you're in.
- Pay him a compliment.
- Bring up the book he's reading.
- Ask a small favor.
- Comment on his shirt.
- Talk about the weather — if it's unusual.
How do you impress a boy?
- Show an interest in him. If you want to impress a guy, thenyouhave to make him feel that you care about who he is as a person--just not too much.
- Find common ground.
- Use positive body language.
- Fascinate him.
- Let him see what makes you special -- without showing off.