Asked by: Felisberto Roskoschtechnology and computing operating systems
What does Driver_irql_not_less_or_equal mean?
Last Updated: 1st April, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Moreover, how do I fix driver Irql not less or equal?
Fixing “IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL” onWindows
- Start your Windows.
- Press Windows key and the C key to open the Charm Bar.
- Click Settings.
- Go to Change PC Settings.
- Select General.
- Click Advanced Startup.
- Click Restart Now.
- Go to Troubleshoot.
Beside above, how do I fix Netio in Windows 10? Steps to fix Windows 10 netio.sys errors
- Go to Start > type cmd > right-click Command Prompt >select Run as Administrator.
- Now, type the sfc /scannow command.
- Wait for the scanning process to complete and then restart yourcomputer. All corrupted files will be replaced on reboot.
Similarly, what is Usbxhci Sys?
Usbxhci.sys is a Windows driver. A driveris a small software program that allows your computer tocommunicate with hardware or connected devices. The free fileinformation forum can help you determine ifusbxhci.sys is a Windows system file or if it belongsto an application that you can trust.
What is netwtw04 Sys?
Netwtw04.sys is a part of the IntelPROSet/Wireless WiFi software. You may see two Stop Errors for theNetwtw04.sys driver file:DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL What failed:Netwtw04.sys. This indicates that a kernel-modedriver attempted to access pageable memory at a process IRQL thatwas too high.