Asked by: Haijun Urdangarinautomotive auto safety technologies
What does engine system service required mean on a Volvo?
Last Updated: 3rd June, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Similarly one may ask, what does time for regular service mean on Volvo?
The service reminder indicator (SRI) informsthedriver that it is time for the car to be serviced. Thetextmessage is displayed for 120 seconds each time theignitionis switched on. Proceed as follows to reset theservicereminder indicator (SRI): * Ignition positionI.
Also Know, how do you reset the maintenance light on a 2007 Volvo xc90? How to Reset the Message Time for Regular Service on aVolvoXC90
- Insert the key into the ignition. Press and hold thetripodometer reset button.
- Turn the ignition on without starting the engine.Continueholding down the trip odometer reset button. Release thetripodometer reset button when the service light starts toflash.
Also asked, how do you turn off the service light on a Volvo v50?
Step 1: Reset Maintenance Message
- Press and hold trip reset button,
- turn on the ignition,
- wait for the yellow warning light to start blinking,
- release the button and wait for confirmations sound,
- turn off the ignition,
- turn the ignition back on to check if the service messageisgone.
What is Dstc on Volvo xc90?
Volvo XC90 / Volvo XC90 Owners Manual/Starting and driving / Stability system / DynamicStabilityTraction Control(DSTC) The stability systemconsists of anumber of functions designed help reduce wheel spin,counteractskidding, and to generally help improvedirectionalstability.