Asked by: Romaysae Woodhousebusiness and finance interest rates
What does P Y mean on a financial calculator?
Last Updated: 10th April, 2021
Click to see full answer.
In this regard, what is PY and CY on financial calculator?
I/Y – nominal annual rate of interest per year (entered as a %; NOT a decimal) C/Y – # of interest compounding periods per year P/Y – # of payment periods per year PV – present value (the amount of money at the beginning of the transaction.)
Subsequently, question is, how do you calculate compound interest on a financial calculator? Formulas where n = 1 (compounded once per period or unit t)
- Calculate Accrued Amount (Principal + Interest) A = P(1 + r)t
- Calculate Principal Amount, solve for P. P = A / (1 + r)t
- Calculate rate of interest in decimal, solve for r. r = (A/P)1/t - 1.
- Calculate rate of interest in percent.
- Calculate time, solve for t.
One may also ask, what does PMT mean on a financial calculator?
Payment (PMT) This is the payment per period. To calculate a payment the number of periods (N), interest rate per period (i%) and present value (PV) are used.
What does f01 mean on financial calculator?
C01 is cash flow at time period 1. ? F01 = frequency of C01, and so on.