Asked by: Nicusor Esplugastechnology and computing browsers
What does RTC connecting mean on discord?
Last Updated: 10th April, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Consequently, how do I fix RTC connection on discord?
Let's get connected
- Restart your Modem+Router+Computer - You'd be surprised how often the "turn it off and turn it back on again" trick works.
- Check your Firewall/Anti Virus and make sure that Discord is whitelisted/temporarily disabled.
- Check your VPN (Discord only works on VPNs that have UDP)
Additionally, what does no route mean on discord? The error occurs when attempting to connect to a voice channel in a Discord server, yet the ISP/Network on the user end is unable to connect. In other words, Discord is obstructed from connecting to a voice server more often than not by an issue linked to dropouts, VPNs, and firewall restrictions.
In this regard, how do I fix connection on discord?
How To Fix Discord Stuck On The Connecting Screen
- Check For Outage Problems.
- Check Your Time and Date Settings.
- Run a Malwarebytes scan.
- Turn Off Proxies.
- Change DNS.
- Allow Discord Past Your Firewall.
- Summary & Other Steps.
What is an RTC server?
RTC Server is a real-time communications server that installs on top of Windows 2003. Today, real-time communications refers largely to text-based IM capabilities, but it can also encompass audio and video chat, file transfer, and presence functionality.