Asked by: Fatiha Lucchettistyle and fashion womens hats and scarves
What does the CC logo stand for?
Last Updated: 14th March, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Also question is, what does the CC on the Beanie stand for?
no Colorado Chick is a company that sells CCBeanies .. CC stands for Cheveux Corp which has licensedthe C.C. tag.
Likewise, what is a slouch beanie? For us, fall means beanie season—theslouchy knit cap beanie is the perfect fall accessoryto keep you warm from head to toe.
In this regard, can you wash CC hats?
Please CUT the tag off your C.C products. Dueto the knit product, pulling any tags can and willcreate a hole in your product. We recommend handwashing in a mild detergent and cold water ONLY. Lay flatto dry.
How do you wear a beanie?
- Cover your whole forehead and ears for a classic look.
- Roll the cuff of the beanie once for a warmer wrap around theears.
- Wear the beanie higher on your head.
- Give your bangs a little sweep.
- Leave your hair down.
- Wear a low ponytail.
- Try wearing a baggier beanie if you have especially curlyhair.