Asked by: Edwardo Portillocareers resume writing and advice
What five words describe you best?
Last Updated: 2nd April, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Likewise, people ask, what are 5 words to describe yourself?
Positive Descriptive Words to Use in a Job Interview
Also Know, what are the top five words that describe your personality? Words that Describe your Personality in Interview:
- Confident enough:
- Fun loving:
- Creative mind:
- Positive attitude:
- Analytical: Analyzing something critically is the best professional skill one can ever possess.
Also, what 3 words describe you best?
Here is a list of positive English words and phrases to describe yourself at job interviews.
- motivated - a person who is enthusiastic about their work.
- punctual - someone whose timekeeping is good.
- reliable - a trustworthy person who won't let you down.
- A team player - someone who works well with other people.
What are good words to describe yourself?
Good Words to Describe Yourself (Plus Examples)
- Diligent / Loyal / Reliable.
- Creative / Innovative / Visionary.
- Motivated / Ambitious / Leader.
- Honest / Ethical / Conscientious.
- Friendly / Personable / Extrovert.