Asked by: Nataniel Hornleinhome and garden landscaping
What flowers are in season now UK?
Last Updated: 22nd June, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Then, what flowers are in season right now?
With that said, flowers that are seasonal to the summertime typically include hydrangeas, sunflowers, cosmos, gardenias, zinnias, daisies, peonies, delphiniums, azaleas, snapdragons, gladioli, asters, chrysanthemums, gingers, lilacs, irises, freesias, and many types of lilies.
Furthermore, what flowers are in season in July UK? July is a wonderful time in the garden, with many flowers at their peak.
- Ammi majus.
- Sweet peas.
- Pot marigold.
Also to know is, what flowers are in season in autumn UK?
Top 10 plants for autumn colour
- Sunlight shining through coppery-pink and pale-yellow foliage of snowy mespilus.
- A pale-purple flower of aster 'Little Carlow'
- Vivid-purple berries and golden foliage of beauty berry.
- Heart-shaped russet leaves of the Judas tree.
- Pink-purple, double flowers of crocus 'Waterlily'
What flowers are in season in November UK?
- Acacia — also known as Mimosa.
- Alstroemeria — also known as a Peruvian Lily.
- Amaryllis — large, trumpet-shaped flowers.
- Anemone — delicate flowers available in various colours.
- Anthurium — waxy looking, exotic flowers.
- Aster — also known as a Michaelmas Daisy.
- Bouvardia — clusters of small, tubular flowers.