Asked by: Neely Schuttkeautomotive road side assistance
What grocery stores offer senior discounts?
Last Updated: 11th May, 2020
- American Discount Foods. Shop AmericanDiscountFoods on Mondays, and you'll get 10% off your entirepurchase.
- DeCicco Family Markets. Anyone 62 years or older is eligiblefora discount on regular-priced items at DeCiccoFamilyMarkets.
- Fred Meyer.
- Harris Teeter.
- New Seasons Market.
Click to see full answer.
Keeping this in view, does Walmart give senior discounts?
Walmart: Walmart offers veryfewdiscounts to seniors. Savers: Many locationsofferdiscounts, up to 10 percent. However, some donotoffer any discounts to shoppers. Home Depot:HomeDepot does not offer specificseniordiscounts.
Secondly, does Stop & Shop offer senior discounts? Most grocery stores will offer aseniordiscount on a specific day of the week. It seems thatTuesdaysand Wednesdays are the most common, but sometimes itcan beon other days. The age requirement also varies fromstore tostore, usually starting at 50, 55, or 60.Locally, Wegmansdoes not offer a seniordiscount.
Similarly, it is asked, where can I get senior discounts?
Watch for these retail senior discounts:
- Ace Hardware: Grants seniors 10% off atparticipatinglocations.
- Amazon Prime: Offers a discounted membership to those withaMedicaid card.
- Kohl's: Offers a senior discount of 15% every Wednesday.
- Ross Store: Features 10% off for seniors every Tuesday.
What day of the week is senior day at Kohl's?