Asked by: Elisangela Morettotechnology and computing computer networking
What Internet options are available at my address?
Last Updated: 28th February, 2020
- AT&T. Available in 21 states.
- CenturyLink. Available in 35 states.
- Cox. Available in 19 states.
- Frontier. Available in 29 states.
- HughesNet. Available in 50 states.
- Spectrum. Available in 41 states.
- Verizon Fios. Available in eight states andWashingtonD.C.
Click to see full answer.
Keeping this in consideration, can I get WiFi without an Internet provider?
Certain internet providers such as AT&Tofferfixed wireless home internet that you cangetwithout a phone, cable or a fiber line. Fixedwirelessinternet is particularly helpful if it's availablein a ruralarea where you don't want to buysatelliteservice.
Beside above, what do I do if I can't get internet? Steps
- Restart your computer.
- Ensure that your laptop's wireless adapter is enabled.
- Restart your Internet modem and router.
- Perform a soft reset on your network.
- Perform a hard reset on your network.
- Move closer to the router.
- Make sure that you have a clear line-of-sight between youandthe router.
- Try using Ethernet.
Keeping this in consideration, what is the fastest broadband in my area?
The fastest standard broadband packagesgetyou average speeds of around 10Mbps and are available fromanextensive range of providers, such as BT, PlusnetandTalkTalk.
Who has the best home Internet service?
The best internet providers of 2019
|Provider||Monthly price||Download speeds|
|Viasat Internet||$50–$150†||12–100 Mbps|
|AT&T Internet||$40–$50‡||5–100 Mbps|
|Frontier High Speed Internet||$20–$60^||6–115 Mbps|
|Verizon Fios||$39.99–$79.99°||100–Up to 940 Mbps|