Asked by: Viliam Grifotechnology and computing browsers
What is a firebase token?
Last Updated: 25th April, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Just so, how do I get my firebase access token?
The access tokens can be generated using a service account with proper permissions to your Realtime Database. Clicking the Generate New Private Key button at the bottom of the Service Accounts section of the Firebase console allows you to easily generate a new service account key file if you do not have one already.
Additionally, how do I generate tokens? Generating a new API token
- Click the Admin icon ( ) in the sidebar, then select Channels > API.
- Click the Settings tab, and make sure Token Access is enabled.
- Click the + button to the right of Active API Tokens.
- Optionally, enter a description under API Token Description.
- Copy the token, and paste it somewhere secure.
Subsequently, one may also ask, how long does a firebase token last?
Our custom Firebase token will expire in 3600 seconds (1 hour). This is only half as long as our default Auth0 access token lifetime (which is 7200 seconds, or 2 hours).
What is firebase and how do you use it?
The Assistant tool window in Android Studio. Firebase is a mobile platform that helps you quickly develop high-quality apps, grow your user base, and earn more money. Firebase is made up of complementary features that you can mix-and-match to fit your needs, with Google Analytics for Firebase at the core.