Asked by: Reynaldo Alberdingtechnology and computing browsers
What is a status bar on a phone?
Last Updated: 3rd January, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Similarly, it is asked, what does a status bar do?
A status bar is a graphical control element whichposes an information area typically found at the window's bottom.It can be divided into sections to group information. Its job isprimarily to display information about the current state of itswindow, although some status bars have extrafunctionality.
Subsequently, question is, how do I get my status bar back on my Android? Steps
- Pull down twice from the top of the screen. This pulls down thenotification drawer and then pulls it down further to show theQuick Settings tiles.
- Tap and hold. for several seconds.
- Tap. .
- Tap System UI Tuner. This option is near the bottom of theSettings page.
- Tap Status bar.
- Toggle "OFF"
Considering this, what is a status bar in Android?
Even if you are not using Android 6.0, you canmake use of an App known as “Material StatusBar” to Customize Status Bar on yourAndroid Phone or Tablet. The “Material StatusBar” App allows you to do a lot of customizations,including the ability to change the status bar colour forindividual apps.
How do I show status bar?
Controlling Display of the Status Bar
- Choose Options from the Tools menu. Word displays the Optionsdialog box.
- Make sure the View tab is selected. (See Figure 1.)
- Click on the Status Bar check box. If there is a check mark inthe check box, then the status bar will be displayed; no check markmeans it will not.
- Click on OK.