Asked by: Takeshi Lopez Pintortechnology and computing computer peripherals
What is an auto duplexer on an Epson printer?
Last Updated: 10th April, 2020
Click to see full answer.
In respect to this, what is an auto duplexer?
Duplex printing is a feature of somecomputerprinters and multi-function printers (MFPs) that allowstheprinting of a sheet of paper on both sides automatically.Printdevices without this capability can only print on a singleside ofpaper, sometimes called single-sided printing orsimplexprinting.
Beside above, how does a duplex printer work? Duplex printing means that you can print onbothsides of the paper with your printer eitherautomatically ormanually by turning the paper over after the firstside hasprinted. This functionality lets you save on paper and helptheenvironment by using both sides of the page.
Furthermore, how do I make the Epson printer print two sided?
Selecting Double-sided Printing Settings -Windows
- Select the 2-Sided Printing checkbox.
- If the Auto checkbox is not automatically selected, do oneofthe following:
- Click the Settings button.
- Select the double-sided printing options you want to use.
- Click OK to return to the Main tab.
- Click the Print Density button.
How do I get my printer to print double sided?
Set up a printer to print to both sides of a sheetofpaper
- Click the File tab.
- Click Print.
- Under Settings, click Print One Sided, and then clickManuallyPrint on Both Sides. When you print, Word will prompt youto turnover the stack to feed the pages into the printeragain.