Asked by: Hee Beyermanntechnology and computing laptops
What is an Intel RST driver?
Last Updated: 1st May, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Accordingly, what does Intel RST do?
Intel® Smart Response Technology is a featureof Intel Rapid Storage Technology that recognizes andautomatically stores your most frequently used applications anddata into a high performance SSD while giving you full access tothe large storage capacity of a hard disk drive (HDD).
Similarly, is it safe to uninstall Intel Rapid Storage Technology? Intel Rapid Storage Technology cannot beuninstalled due to many other problems. An incompleteuninstallation of Intel Rapid Storage Technology may alsocause many problems. So, it's really important to completelyuninstall Intel Rapid Storage Technology and remove all ofits files.
Likewise, people ask, how do I know what Intel RST driver I have?
- Open Device Manager. (Left-click Windows Start Menu and typeDevice Manager.)
- Expand Storage Controllers.
- Right-click Intel® Chipset SATA/PCIe RST PremiumController.
- Click Properties.
- Select the Driver tab.
- The driver version is listed on the page.
How do I update Intel RST drivers?
To update your Intel RST driver
- Go to the official Intel software download center, then search“rst“.
- Go to the driver download page for RST, then download thecorrect and latest drivers for it.
- Open the downloaded files and follow the on-screen instructionsto install the drivers on your computer.