Asked by: Adamo Pleugnertechnology and computing shareware and freeware
What is an ODT extension?
Last Updated: 9th June, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Herein, what is an ODT file and how do I open it?
- Click Word's "File" menu, and then click "Open."
- Click "OpenDocument Text" from the "File of type" list toonlydisplay files in the ODT format.
- Locate the ODT file on your hard drive, click it, and thenclick"Open" to open it in Word. Alternatively, double-click thefile toopen it.
Beside above, how do I convert ODT to PDF? How to convert odt to pdf from LibreOffice Writer
- Open the file you want to print by using eitherCtrl+Ocombination or clicking File->Open.
- Use File->Print or press Ctrl+P to prepare the fileforprinting.
- In the Print window select novaPDF from the list.
- Click Print and the file will be converted to PDF.
Subsequently, one may also ask, can I convert ODT to DOC?
Compare ODT with DOC: In Microsoft Word 2007 and later, the binary fileformatwas replaced as the default format by the Office Open XMLformat,though Microsoft Word can still produce DOCfiles. Theoriginal OpenDocument format consists of an XML documentthat has asits root element.
What is an ODT file and how do I open it on a Mac?
The ODT file is the main file usedbyWriter to save documents the same way that Wordsavesdocuments in the .DOCX file. OpenDocument textfilescan be opened and edited with anyOpenOffice-compatibleprogram, including: NeoOffice (Mac),AbiWord (Mac& Windows), and KWord (Unix).