Asked by: Antony Latzureguipersonal finance credit cards
What is BillDesk payment mode?
Last Updated: 6th May, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Accordingly, how do I use BillDesk?
- Get Started.
- Register with BillDesk. Register online at BillDesk by fillingout few details about yourself and your bank account. It takes lessthan 2 minutes!
- Set up your billers/payees. Select from our list ofbillers/payees, enter your account information for thatbiller/payee, and we'll take it from there.
Also, what is BillDesk and BillJunction? Basically both billdesk and bill junction arepayment gateways. So you can choose any of them for making paymentof electricity, lpg, etc bills. Basic difference between them isthat billdesk is supported by most of themerchants.
Similarly, how do I pay my BillDesk credit card bill?
- Provide your Credit Card Details. Enter your IndusInd BankCredit Card number and the amount you would like to pay.
- Confirm Payment. Enter your authentication details (Net BankingUser ID and Password of your Bank Account / Equivalentdetails).
- Receive online confirmation.
What is the payment?
A payment is the trade of value from one party(such as a person or company) to another for goods, or services, orto fulfill a legal obligation. Payment can take a largevariety of forms. The most common means of payment involveuse of money, cheque, or debit, credit or banktransfers.