Asked by: Daisy Echebarrenatechnology and computing web design and html
What is definition list in HTML?
Last Updated: 18th May, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Thereof, what is menu list in HTML?
The <menu> and <ul> elementsbothrepresent an unordered list of items. The key differenceisthat <ul> primarily contains items for display,whilst<menu> is intended for interactive items, to acton.An HTML menu can be used to create contextmenus(typically activated by right-clicking another element)ortoolbars.
Likewise, how do you code a list in HTML? Chapter Summary
- Use the HTML <ul> element to define anunorderedlist.
- Use the CSS list-style-type property to define the listitemmarker.
- Use the HTML <ol> element to define an ordered list.
- Use the HTML type attribute to define the numbering type.
- Use the HTML <li> element to define a list item.
Thereof, what is definition list What are tags associated with the definition list?
The <dd> tag is used to describe aterm/namein a description list. The <dd> tagis used inconjunction with <dl> (defines a descriptionlist) and<dt> (defines terms/names).
What is a nav link?
The <nav> tag is a new element in HTML5.Itis used to define a block of navigation links, eitherwithinthe current document or to other documents. Note that notalllinks in the HTML document can be placed insidethe<nav> element, it can only includemajornavigation blocks.