Asked by: Rachel Holderlehobbies and interests drawing and sketching
What is included in a set of house plans?
Last Updated: 13th May, 2020
- Foundation Plan. Plan representation indicating the general design intent of the foundation.
- Floor Plan(s) Dimensioned plans indicating the layout of rooms, walls, doors, and windows.
- Roof Plan.
- Exterior Elevation.
- Building Section(s)
- Electrical Plan(s)
- Construction Notes and Details?
Click to see full answer.
Accordingly, what is included in a full set of building plans?
Construction documents are a vital element of a successful home build, renovation, or addition.
Additionally, what specific drawings are included in a typical set of house plans?
- Exterior Elevations. In addition to the front exterior, your drawing set will include drawings of the rear and sides of your house as well.
- Foundation Plan.
- Floor Plan(s)
- Building Sections.
- Roof Plan.
- Notes and Details Page(s)
- Beam Calcs Pack.
Secondly, do House plans come with material list?
A home plan's Materials List outlines the quantity, type, and size of materials needed to build your house (with the exception of mechanical system items). Included on the Materials List are framing lumber, windows and doors, kitchen and bath cabinetry, rough and finished hardware, and much more.
What is a House plan template?
A floor plan is a type of drawing that shows you the layout of a home or property from above. Floor plans typically illustrate the location of walls, windows, doors, and stairs, as well as fixed installations such as bathroom fixtures, kitchen cabinetry, and appliances.