Asked by: Emilija Schliwinskihobbies and interests drawing and sketching
What is maladjusted child?
Last Updated: 8th June, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Thereof, what is a maladjusted person?
Maladjustment is a term used in psychology to refer the "inability to react successfully and satisfactorily to the demand of one's environment". A lack of intervention for individuals who are maladjusted can cause negative effects later on in life.
Additionally, what is maladjustment education? 'Maladjustment' is a process whereby an individual is unable to satisfy his biological, psychological or social needs successfully and establishes an imbalance between his personal needs and expectation of the society resulting in the disturbance of psycho-equilibrium.
Just so, what are the symptoms of maladjustment?
The mental symptoms of adjustment disorders can include:
- rebellious or impulsive actions.
- feelings of sadness, hopelessness, or being trapped.
- withdrawn attitude.
- lack of concentration.
- loss of self-esteem.
- suicidal thoughts.
How do you use maladjusted in a sentence?
maladjusted in a sentence
- People with overly positive views were actually maladjusted in clinical interviews.
- This is not to say Silas is maladjusted and unbalanced.
- So much for the stereotype of the maladjusted gamer geek.
- From 1952 " maladjusted " boys were housed in Rankenheim.
- If you don't like Snowspinner, you're socially maladjusted.