Asked by: Inna Neskorodevtechnology and computing databases
What is role of SQL Developer?
Last Updated: 22nd January, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Beside this, what are the roles and responsibilities of SQL Developer?
Roles and Responsibilities of SQL Developer
- Designing databases and ensuring their stability, reliability,and performance.
- Design, create, and implement database systems based on the enduser's requirements.
- Impove application's performances.
- Prepare documentations for database applications.
- Memory management for database systems.
Beside above, what are the skills required for SQL Developer?
- Designing database tables and structures.
- Creating views, functions and stored procedures.
- Writing optimized SQL queries for integration with otherapplications.
- Creating database triggers for use in automation.
- Maintaining data quality and overseeing database security.
Beside this, what is the use of SQL Developer?
Oracle SQL Developer is a graphical version ofSQL*Plus that gives database developers a convenientway to perform basic tasks. You can browse, create, edit, anddelete (drop) database objects; run SQL statements andscripts; edit and debug PL/SQL code; manipulate and exportdata; and view and create reports.
What is Microsoft SQL Developer?