Asked by: Mansour Pochkunovhome and garden interior decorating
What is Splashback tile?
Last Updated: 21st May, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Similarly, you may ask, what is better splashback or tiles?
Glass Kitchen Splashbacks Are Easier to Clean Furthermore, it is more tricky to remove dried on stains on tiles as they sit in any uneven surfaces and, consequently, require a lot more scrubbing and overall cleaning effort.
Also Know, what is cheaper tiles or glass splashback? Low cost One of the greatest reasons people still opt for a tile splashback is the cost. Glass can be quite expensive, depending on the size of your kitchen and the dimensions you choose. Wall tiles are a lot cheaper and can also be bought as “seconds” at various warehouses.
Accordingly, what tiles are best for kitchen splashback?
29 Top Kitchen Splashback Ideas for Your Dream Home
- Arabesque Tiles. If you want your kitchen splashback to have an exotic and high-end feel, Arabesque tiles are perfect for you.
- Black Glass Splashback.
- Chalkboard Splashback.
- Chevron Tiles.
- Copper Splashback.
- Diamond Kitchen Tiles.
- Geometric Tiles.
- Herringbone Tiles.
What can you use instead of tiles in a kitchen?
Six Alternatives To The Tile Backsplash That Are Practical
- Venetian Plaster. I've already spilled how much I love this material after I applied to our living room wall.
- Glass. Glass makes a great alternative to the standard tile.
- Thermoplastic backsplash.
- Stone Slabs or Panels.
- Metal (copper or stainless steel)
- Vinyl wallpaper.
- Chalkboard paint.
- Reclaimed Wood.