Asked by: Tesha Sheltonautomotive auto parts
What is the best catalytic converter brand?
Last Updated: 29th February, 2020
- Magnaflow 99205HM Universal Catalytic Converter.
- Walker 16370 Direct Fit Catalytic Converter.
- Flowmaster 2230130 223 Series 3″ Inlet/Outlet Universal Catalytic Converter.
- Walker 16468 Ultra Direct Fit Catalytic Converter.
Click to see full answer.
Thereof, what vehicles have the best catalytic converters?
- Nissan Altima 2.5L Direct-Fit.
- MagnaFlow 51356 Universal Catalytic Converter.
- EvanFischer REPG960301 Silver Powder-Coated Catalytic Converter.
- Flowmaster 2230130 223 Series.
- Walker 15634 Catalytic Converter.
- AutoSaver Universal Catalytic Converter.
- MagnaFlow 27402 Direct Fit Catalytic Converter.
One may also ask, are universal catalytic converters any good? We recommend getting a direct-fit catalytic converter if your vehicle has an exhaust system that is still factory-fitted or OEM-styled. Universal converters do require any modifications to the system, but are made to fit a wide range of applications. These converters are generally cheaper than direct-fit converters.
Hereof, how do I choose a catalytic converter?
- Select Your Application. The best way to begin your search for the right catalytic converter is by first narrowing your focus to the converters that fit your vehicle's year, make, and model.
- Identify The Emissions Level.
- Select The Right Converter Grade.
- Select the Configuration of Your Converter.
Are catalytic converters worth any money?
Yes, they are! Indeed, they contain some precious metals that are rare and valuable. Thus, consider recycling them instead of throwing them away!