Asked by: Maleni Larregaintechnology and computing artificial intelligence
What is the best chess strategy book?
Last Updated: 4th May, 2020
- 01 of 05. Logical Chess: Move by Move (IrvingChernev)Buy on Amazon.
- 02 of 05. Play Winning Chess (Yasser Seirawan)
- 03 of 05. The Amateur's Mind (Jeremy Silman)
- 04 of 05. Looking for Trouble (Dan Heisman)
- Silman's Complete Endgame Course (Jeremy Silman) BuyonAmazon.
Click to see full answer.
Hereof, what is the best book on chess?
In no particular order”:
- CHESS PRAXIS by Aron Nimzowitsch.
- MY BEST GAMES OF CHESS, VOLUMES ONE AND TWO byAlexanderAlekhine.
- MY 60 MEMORABLE GAMES by Robert Fischer.
- 100 SELECTED GAMES OF CHESS by Mikhail Botvinnik.
- MARSHALL'S BEST GAMES OF CHESS by Frank Marshall.
- BASIC CHESS ENDINGS by Reuben Fine.
what is the best chess book for beginners? The best chess books for beginners
- 1.Bobby Fischer Teaches Chess (by Bobby Fischer andStuartMargulies)
- 2.The Steps Method by Rob Brunia and Cor van Wijgerden.
- 3.Chess 101 by Dave Schloss.
- 4.How To Play Chess: A Beginner's Guide to Learning theChessGame, Pieces, Board, Rules, & Strategies byChadBomberger.
Beside this, what is the best chess strategy?
Top level chess strategy! 4) Goodchessstrategy is advancing only one or two pawns in thechessopening, just enough to stake out the center anddevelop yourpieces quickly. Moving pawns can weaken your defenses,and isresponsible for many losses in the chess opening. Apawnmove can never be retracted!
What is the best chess book for intermediate?
Best Chess Books:
- Secrets of Grandmaster Play (Nunn)
- Grandmaster Preparation (Polugaevsky)
- The Life and Games of Mikhail Tal (Tal)
- Endgame Manual (Dvoretsky)
- The Test of Time (Kasparov)
- Endgame Strategy (Shereshevsky)
- Think Like a Grandmaster (Kotov)
- My Great Predecessors (Kasparov)