Asked by: Luc Bindahome and garden home appliances
What is the best commercial ice maker?
Last Updated: 20th April, 2020
- Scotsman N0622A-1 Prodigy Plus.
- Hoshizaki F-330BAJ.
- Happybuy. Currently On Sale.
- Ice-O-Matic. Ice-O-Matic ICEU220FA New 238lb/24 Commercial
- VEVOR. VEVOR 110V Commercial Ice Maker Stainless
- BEAMNOVA. BEAMNOVA Commercial Ice Maker Machine
- Manitowoc UYF0310A Neo. Manitowoc - UYF-0310A - 290 lb Air Cooled NEO
Click to see full answer.
Considering this, what is the best commercial ice machine?
6 Best Commercial Ice Makers for 2019
- Manitowoc NEO UR-0140A Air Cooled 129 Lb Regular Cube Undercounter Ice Machine: $1,781, Amazon.
- Sunpentown IM-150US Stainless Steel Undercounter Ice Maker with Freezer: $299, Amazon.
- Ice Storage Bin, 210 Lbs: $792.90, Amazon.
Likewise, how long should a commercial ice machine last? Factors such as how much it's used and how well it's maintained affect how long a machine lasts. Seldom, though, will an ice machine last longer than 10 years if it is used everyday. A safe estimate would be roughly 4 to 5 years, or within the warranty of the machine. But beyond the warranty there is no guarantee.
Regarding this, what is the best ice making machine?
- hOmeLabs Portable Ice Maker – Best Ice Maker to Buy in 2020.
- Frigidaire EFIC – Best Countertop Ice Maker.
- Vremi VRM010636N – Best Home Ice Maker.
- Scotsman CU50GA-1A – Best Undercounter Ice Maker.
- FirstBuild Opal – Best Nugget Ice Maker.
- Manitowoc UR 0140A – Best Commercial Ice Maker.
How much is a commercial ice machine?
Commercial ice machines start at about $1,500 for a basic model with a bin capacity of 50 to 80 pounds. But you could pay more than $5,000 for a larger model with more options, capacity and storage. Generally, water-cooled ice machines cost a couple hundred dollars more than air-cooled machines.