Asked by: Gorgonia Kumperttechnology and computing shareware and freeware
What is the best free voice translator app?
Last Updated: 26th February, 2020
- iTranslate. iOS | Android. iTranslate is afreeapp that works with over 90 languages.
- Google Translate. iOS | Android. Google isprobablyfamiliar to all.
- TripLingo. iOS | Android.
- SayHi. iOS.
- Voice Translator Free. Android.
Click to see full answer.
Similarly, it is asked, what is the best free translator app?
6 of the Best Translation Apps For Travelers
- iTranslate. One of the most popular translation apps intheworld, iTranslate has more than 51,000 ratings on iTunes—and most of them four and five stars.
- Google Translate.
is there an app for voice translation? ITranslate Voice provides text-to-speechandvoice-to-voice translation on both iOs andAndroiddevices. Cool Tricks: Translates what you say right afteryou sayit. Some offline capabilities are available forspecificlanguages.
Similarly, what is the best free Translator app for iPhone?
iTranslate. One of the most popularTranslationapps, iTranslate can translate words,phrases, and textin over 100 supported languages. You can listen totranslationsboth in male and female voice. Switch betweendifferentdialects.
What is the best free online translator?
The 10 Best Online Translators You Can Use in theRealWorld
- Google Translate. One of the most popular translationservicesis offered by Google.
- SDL Free Translation. SDL Free Translation offers about45languages for simple translations.
- DeepL Translator.
- Babylon Online Translator.
- PROMT Online Translator.
- Collins Dictionary Translator.