Asked by: Yulia Rosentalermedical health bone and joint conditions
What is the best home remedy for joint pain?
Last Updated: 28th April, 2020
- Soak in Epsom Salt. The magnesium sulfate in Epsom Salt isabsorbed through the skin and helps reduceinflammation.
- Exercise. This may seem strange since the last thing you wantto do when your bones and joints ache is get up and movearound, but it will pay off in the long run.
- Change your diet.
- Olive oil.
Click to see full answer.
Beside this, what is the best remedy for joint pain?
Use hot and cold therapy Long, warm showers or baths — especially in themorning — help ease stiffness in your joints. Use anelectric blanket or moist heating pad at night to keep yourjoints loose. Cold treatments are best forrelieving joint pain, swelling, andinflammation.
Also, which oil is best for joint pain? Below are seven of the best essential oils for RA symptoms,with scientific evidence that shows their effectiveness:
- Eucalyptus. Several compounds in eucalyptus have been shown toreduce inflammation, swelling, and pain.
- Evening primrose oil.
- Turmeric essential oil.
Similarly one may ask, what is the best natural remedy for joint pain?
- Aloe vera. Aloe vera is one of the most commonly used herbs inalternative medicine.
- Boswellia. Boswellia, also called frankincense, is praised byalternative medicine practitioners for its anti-inflammatorycapabilities.
- Cat's claw.
- Green tea.
- Thunder god vine.
How can I stop joint pain?
10 Tips to Prevent Joint Pain Later in Life
- Drink your milk. You can't have healthy joints without havingstrong bones.
- Get some sun. Vitamin D enhances calcium absorption.
- Watch your weight. If you're overweight, that means more impacton your joints.
- Watch your heel height.
- Eat to fight inflammation.
- Stay strong.
- Do low-impact exercises.
- Avoid injuries.