Asked by: Claud Kovacstyle and fashion skin care
What is the best lotion for the skin?
Last Updated: 18th May, 2020
- 13 La Roche-Posay Lipikar Balm AP+ Intense Repair Body Cream.
- 14 L'Occitane Moisturizing 15% Shea Butter Rich Body Lotion.
- 15 Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion (Pack of 2)
Click to see full answer.
Likewise, people ask, what body lotion do dermatologists recommend?
As cosmetic dermatologist Michele Green sums it up: “CeraVe is the best overall body lotion. It is safe for all skin types and packed with hyaluronic acid, ceramides, and humectants to keep the most sensitive skin hydrated.”
Likewise, what is a really good body lotion? 13 Best Body Moisturizers to Prep for Cold Weather—And Dry Skin Season
- La Lotion Infinie Body Cream.
- The Body Lotion.
- Sleep Plus Dream Body Cream.
- Moisture-Rich Body Lotion.
- Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion.
- Almond Coconut Milk Soufflé Body Crème.
- Sugar Lychee Body Lotion.
- Creme de Corps.
Then, is lotion actually good for your skin?
A good moisturizer is one of the foundations of an effective skin care regimen for dry, older skin. Moisturizers can soothe dry skin and make wrinkles less noticeable, even though the effect is temporary. Instead, creams and lotions that contain some water are a better choice for a facial moisturizer.
Can you use body lotion on face?
Body Lotion. It would be nice to just slather on one lotion and be done with it, but body lotions should NEVER be applied to your face because they're usually a lot thicker and typically contain fragrances that might irritate your facial skin. On your face, you should always use something more gentle and delicate.