Asked by: Jianxing Miragallautomotive auto parts
What is the best obd1 scanner?
Last Updated: 17th February, 2020
- #1. Innova 3145 Ford Digital OBD1 Scanner.
- #2. Innova 3123 GM OBD1 Scanner.
- #3. FOXWELL NT510 BMW OBD2 Scanner /OBD1Scanner.
- #4. Actron CP9690 Elite Pro DiagnosticOBD1Scanner.
- #5. INNOVA 3120 OBD1/2 Scanner.
Click to see full answer.
Likewise, people ask, cAN obd2 scan obd1?
The difference between OBD1 andOBD2Scanners OBD1 scanners only work on old cars. If a carwasproduced after 1996, it probably doesn't have an OBD1port,so you can't use an OBD1 scanner with it. Witha bitof work, you can configure these cars to flash outtheseerror codes in code via the check enginelight.
Subsequently, question is, which scan tool is the best? 5 Best Automotive Scan Tools for EasyCarDiagnosis
- #1 – BlueDriver Bluetooth Professional OBDIIScanner.
- #2 – Autel MaxiCOM MK808 OBD2 Scan Tool.
- #3 – Autel Maxisys Elite Professional AutoDiagnosticTool.
- #4 – Autel Maxisys Pro MS908P.
- #5 – Foxwell NT510 BMW OBD1 & 2 Car Scanner andCodeReader.
Also, what is a obd1 scanner?
OBD1 and OBD1 Scanners OBD1 is a diagnostic system that onlysupportscars made before 1996. Introduced in 1991, it does notsupport allolder models. The downside of these scanners isthat theyare manufacturer specific.
How do I know if my car is obd1 or obd2?
One of the main ways to know if your carisOBD1 or OBD2 is by the year that it was manufactured.Startingin 1996 OBD2 was required to be used by allmanufacturers.So if your car is from before 1995 orolder, it mostlikely has an OBD1. Whereas OBD2 scantools can beused on any car that isOBD2.