Asked by: Ludivia Freundlpets reptiles
What is the best outdoor mosquito fogger?
Last Updated: 17th March, 2020
|Product Name||Sq Ft||Price|
|Repel 190397 Propane Insect Fogger||5000||$$$|
|Createch Tri Jet ULV Non-Thermal Fogger||30||$$$$|
|Cutter Backyard Bug Control Outdoor Fogger||15||$|
|EcoSMART 33129 Organic Mosquito Fogger||6||$|
Click to see full answer.
Accordingly, what is the best mosquito fogger?
Top 5 Best Mosquito Foggers
- Burgess 1443 Propane Insect Fogger (our top pick)
- Fogmaster Jr. Handheld Fogger (top cold fogger)
- Tri Jet ULV Non Thermal Fogger.
- Black Flag 90107 Electric Insect Fogger.
- Cutter Backyard Bug Control.
Likewise, how long does outdoor fogger last? six hours
Keeping this in view, do foggers work for mosquitoes?
The answer is yes. A mosquito fogger is an efficient way to keep mosquitoes at bay for long periods of time. Efficient foggers are said to be able to work at peak performance for up to 72 hours. The fog is also only effective for killing mosquitoes in direct contact with the fog in flight.
What do professionals use to kill mosquitoes?
Two popular insecticides are:
- Malathion – an organophosphate often used to treat crops against a wide array of insects.
- Permethrin – one of a group of chemicals called pyrethroids, it is a synthetic form of a natural insecticide found in chrysanthemum flowers.