Asked by: Ene Janssonscience chemistry
What is the best pool test kit?
Last Updated: 22nd April, 2020
- Taylor K-2006 Pool Water Test Kit – Best Overall.
- LaMotte ColorQ Pro 7 Pool Test Kit.
- Poolmaster 5-Way Pool Water Test-Kit – Best Value.
- HTH 6-Way Testkit For Pool Water.
- Blue Devil 6-Way Pool Water Test Kit.
- Taylor K1001 Basic Pool or Spa Test Kit.
- Pentair pH & Chlorine Pool Water Test-Kit.
Click to see full answer.
Simply so, what pool test kit should I buy?
Recommendation for the Best Test Kit We would recommend you to try the Poolmaster 22260 5-Way Test Kit since it is affordable and offers easy-to-read results. It also tests for almost all the water chemistry in your swimming pool including pH, total alkalinity, cyanuric acid, total chlorine, calcium, and free chlorine.
do pool test kits go bad? While many swimming pool chemicals stay good for years if stored correctly, some pool-maintenance supplies expire more quickly. In particular, the test strips and reagents you use to check your pool's water chemistry will expire after one to two years depending on the brand.
Subsequently, question is, what is the best pool water tester?
Top 5 Comparison
- LaMotte ColorQ Pro 11.
- LaMotte 2056 ColorQ Pro 7.
- Xpert Omatic SG-XM-PH-001.
- AquaCheck TruTest Digital Reader.
- Rozway Digital pH Meter.
How accurate are home water test kits?
Usually, water test kits are formulated for various sources of water, and they can detect the most common contaminants found in them. As you already know, there are more types of tests. Some are more accurate than others, but a little more expensive.