Asked by: Essadik Pedreirohome and garden home appliances
What is the best pressure washer to buy?
Last Updated: 20th February, 2020
- Our pick. Ryobi RY142300 2300 PSI Brushless Electric Pressure Washer. The best pressure washer.
- Budget pick. Sun Joe SPX3000 Electric Pressure Washer. A good cleaner with fewer features.
- Also great. Ryobi RY803001 3000 PSI Honda Gas Pressure Washer. More power, more portability, more maintenance.
Click to see full answer.
Herein, what is the most reliable pressure washer?
The best pressure washers to buy
- Karcher K4 Full Control: Best all-round pressure washer.
- Silverline 943676 2,100W: Most powerful budget pressure washer.
- Mac Allister 1,800W: Best value pressure washer.
- Bosch AQT 40-13: Best for washing large items.
- Makita HW111: Best for washing small items.
are Stihl pressure washers good? When the going gets dirty, get a STIHL pressure washer. Our washers combine power and high-quality components for dependable cleaning performance. Whether you're cleaning your deck, truck or other outdoor applications, STIHL pressure washers are designed to make your job easier.
Similarly, it is asked, how are pressure washers rated?
Pressure washers carry two ratings that reflect their cleaning power: pressure, measured in pounds per square inch (psi), and water flow rate, which is measured in gallons per minute (gpm). The gas models we tested range from 2,500 psi to 3,100 psi; for the electric power washer reviews from 1,700 to 1,800 psi.
How long do pressure washer pumps last?
Gas engines are typically designed to last between 300 and 3,000 hours. The motors on electric pressure washers usually last longer than the pumps.