Asked by: Salimou Eichbornhome and garden home appliances
What is the best small wine cooler?
Last Updated: 2nd March, 2020
- NutriChef 12 Bottle Thermoelectric Wine Cooler.
- NewAir AW-121E 12 Bottle Thermoelectric Wine Cooler.
- Wine Enthusiast Silent 18 Bottle Wine Refrigerator.
- Wine Enthusiast 12 Bottle Touchscreen Wine Cooler.
- EdgeStar 6-Inch 7 Bottle Built-In Wine Cooler.
Click to see full answer.
Moreover, which brand of wine cooler is the best?
Best 5 Wine Coolers
- Haier Dual Zone 12 Bottle Wine Cooler.
- Newair 28 Bottle Wine Cooler.
- Westinghouse 8 Bottle Thermal Electric Wine Cellar.
- EdgeStar 18 Bottle Built-In Wine Cooler.
- AKDY 21 Bottle Dual Zone Freestanding Chiller.
Beside above, how do I choose a wine cooler? Here are some factors to consider when selecting a wine storage solution.
- Cooler temperatures are key, but not too cool.
- Steady temperature is important.
- Light is wine's enemy.
- Humidity is important, but not mandatory.
- Store bottles on their side.
- The less vibration, the better.
Similarly, you may ask, what is the best under counter wine cooler?
Top 15 Best Wine Coolers 2020
- Kalamera 15” – Best Under Counter Wine Cooler.
- Avanti EWC1201 – Best Coutertop Wine Cooler.
- Kalamera 24” – Best Dual Zone Wine Cooler.
- EdgeStar CWR181SZ – Best Built-in Wine Cooler.
- EdgeStar CWR301SZ – Best Freestanding Wine Cooler.
- EdgeStar CWR361FD – Quietest Wine Refrigerator.
Are wine refrigerators worth it?
That's why a wine refrigerator, where you can control the temperature of your wine (which should be 10 to 20 degrees warmer than your regular refrigerator and about 10 degrees cooler than room temperature) is a worthy investment.