Asked by: Jagdeep Funfrockmovies science fiction movies
What is the best Stanley Kubrick film?
Last Updated: 27th March, 2020
- The Killing (1956)
- Eyes Wide Shut (1999)
- Day of the Fight (1951)
- Killer's Kiss (1955)
- Spartacus (1960)
- Flying Padre (1951)
- Fear and Desire (1953) Facebook Twitter Pinterest.
- The Seafarers (1953) A half-hour short commissioned by the theSeafarers International Union.
Click to see full answer.
Also know, what is Stanley Kubrick best known for?
Stanley Kubrick was an American filmmakerknown for directing such acclaimed features as 'Dr.Strangelove,' 'A Clockwork Orange,' '2001: A Space Odyssey,' 'TheShining' and 'Full Metal Jacket.'
Likewise, what Stanley Kubrick movies are on Netflix? It's Kubrick Day! On iconic director StanleyKubrick's birthday, fans celebrate his work by rewatching theirfavorite Kubrick films.
- Dr. Strangelove.
- A Clockwork Orange. rent a clockwork orange.
- Full Metal Jacket. rent full metal jacket.
- The Shining. rent the shining.
- 2001: A Space Odyssey.
Likewise, people ask, what was Stanley Kubrick's last film?
Eyes Wide Shut
What nationality is Stanley Kubrick?