Asked by: Maksimfood and drink desserts and baking
What is the best triscuit flavor?
Last Updated: 5th May, 2021
- Fire Roasted Tomato and Olive Oil. PIN IT.KayleighKearnan.
- Balsamic Vinegar and Basil. PIN IT. Kayleigh Kearnan.
- Smoked Gouda. PIN IT. Kayleigh Kearnan.
- Rosemary and Olive Oil. PIN IT. Kayleigh Kearnan.
- Cracked Pepper and Olive Oil. PIN IT. Kayleigh Kearnan.
- Fig and Honey. PIN IT.
- Dill and Sea Salt. PIN IT.
- Roasted Garlic. PIN IT.
Click to see full answer.
Likewise, what are the different flavors of Triscuits?
- Thin Crisps. Original. Parmesan Garlic. Sour Cream &Chive.Wasabi & Soy Sauce. Cinnamon Sugar.
- Brown Rice. Sweet Potato & Sea Salt. Roasted SweetOnion.Sea Salt & Black Pepper. Tomato & Sweet Basil.Roasted RedPepper.
- Family Size. Original. Reduced Fat. Cracked Pepper &OliveOil.
- Minis. Original.
One may also ask, are triscuits healthy? Perky was not far off the mark -- one serving ofthose2-inch squares is low in saturated fat, has 0 grams of transfat,has 0 grams of cholesterol, and is sugar free.Triscuits,made entirely of whole grains, are also a goodsource of dietaryfiber, with 3 grams per serving.
Herein, what goes good on Triscuits?
- HUMMUS AND VEGGIES. Spread on 1 teaspoon of hummus.
- AVOCADO AND MANGO. Spread on 2 teaspoons of mashedavocado.
- LOX, YOGURT, AND CUCUMBER. Spread on tablespoon of low-fatGreekyogurt.
- SMASHED BLACK BEANS AND SALSA.
- RICOTTA CHEESE AND OLIVES.
- GOAT CHEESE AND WATERCRESS.
- TOMATO AND HERBS.
- EGG SALAD.
Why are they called Triscuits?
In 1901, Perky was issued a patent for a“crackerof filamentous or shredded wheat.” Featuring aninnovativewaffle pattern, he named the crackerTriscuit. Howdid he come up with the name Triscuit?It's aportmanteau of tri, meaning three, and biscuit: Tri +scuit =Triscuit.