Asked by: Frederique Andatechnology and computing databases
What is the command to clear the screen in mysql?
Last Updated: 15th September, 2021
Click to see full answer.
Thereof, what is the command to clear the screen in SQL?
Use cl scr on the Sql* command line tooltoclear all the matter on the screen. Ctrl+Shift+D,butyou have to put focus on the script output panel firstwhich youcando via the KB. Alt+PgDn - puts you in Script Outputpanel.Ctrl+Shift+D - clears panel.
Subsequently, question is, how do you exit a mysql database? Commands are terminated by a semi-colon (;). Ifacommand is not terminated by a semi-colon, pressingentersimply continues the current command on the followingline.To exit from mysql type quit atthemysql> command-prompt.
Subsequently, one may also ask, how do you clear the screen in CMD?
To clear your screen do one of the following:
- Issue clear or cls in your shell.
- Press Ctrl+L or other hotkey, if your shell supports it.Evencmd+clink may do that.
- Restart your tab.
- (Use very carefully) Set hotkey for action 'Resetterminal:clear screen, backscroll, move cursor to theupper-leftcorner'.
How do you go back in SQL?
To use SQL Server Management studio, you can followthefollowing procedure:
- Right click on the database you wish to revert back to apointin time.
- Select Tasks/Restore/Database.
- On the restore database dialog select the Timeline option.