Asked by: Yamiley Geisendreesmedical health infertility
What is the cost of IUI in Delhi?
Last Updated: 3rd June, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Also asked, how much does it cost to get an IUI?
The cost of IUI varies depending on whattype of insurance coverage you have and how much yourdoctor's fees are. IUI is usually less expensive than otherfertility treatments, like IVF. In general, it costs about$300-$1,000 without insurance.
Also, what are the chances of getting pregnant with IUI? Women often have a 10 to 20 percent chance of gettingpregnant with just one IUI cycle. The more cycles ofIUI you undergo, the higher the chance is for apregnancy. With 3 to 6 cycles of IUI,pregnancy rates can be as high as 80 percent.
People also ask, how much does it cost for IUI treatment in India?
The cost of IUI in India is not sohigh as a single IUI cycle cost as Rs.3000. Even ifyou get the success in just one cycle of treatment, thenalso you can expect a total spend of around Rs.10000 including thetests and ultrasound scans before the beginning of the IUItreatment process.
Is IUI painful in India?
The IUI procedure shouldonly take a few minutes and it shouldn't hurt. Some mild discomfortmay occur when the speculum is inserted, or you may experiencecramping when the catheter passes through the cervix. Thediscomfort is temporary and should be gone by the end of theprocedure.