Asked by: Domingos Carragaltechnology and computing programming languages
What is the definition of programming language?
Last Updated: 17th April, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Also to know is, what is a programming language why it is so called?
A programming language is a set of commands,instructions, and other syntax use to create a software program.Languages that programmers use to write code arecalled "high-level languages." Languages likeC++ and Java are called "compiled languages" sincethe source code must first be compiled in order torun.
Also Know, what are the 4 types of programming language? Types of Programming Languages
- Procedural Programming Language.
- Functional Programming Language.
- Object-oriented Programming Language.
- Scripting Programming Language.
- Logic Programming Language.
- C++ Language.
- C Language.
- Pascal Language.
Besides, what are examples of programming language?
Following are some examples of the most common or famousprogramming languages:
- FORTRAN: It stands for Formula Translation.
- CORAL: It stands for Computer Online Real-time ApplicationsLanguage.
- HTML: It stands for Hyper Text Markup Language.
- COBOL: It stands for Common Business Oriented Language.
What do you mean by computer programming?
1. The process of developing and implementing varioussets of instructions to enable a computer to do acertain task. These instructions are considered computerprograms and help the computer to operate smoothly. Thelanguage used to program computers is not understood by anuntrained eye.