Asked by: Hosnia Duvenkroptechnology and computing data storage and warehousing
What is the fourth step in the basic steps for deploying a virtual machine in Azure?
Last Updated: 21st June, 2020
Click to see full answer.
In respect to this, what are the basic steps for deploying a virtual machine in Azure?
Steps to Create Azure Virtual Machine
- Step 1: Starting the Process of Setting up Azure VM. The first thing you need to do is log into the Azure management portal through www.portal.azure.com.
- Step 2: Select the Server Image for VM.
- Step 3: Create a Virtual Machine.
- Step 4: Summary and Final Deployment.
which statement regarding operating system upgrades of an Azure virtual machine is supported? Correct answer is option D. No OS upgrades are supported. More details: Any upgrade in the operating system of Microsoft's Azure virtual machine environment is not supported by Microsoft.
Also Know, which types of workload would be most suitable for deployment on Azure virtual machines?
Spiking workload All of the mentioned options Unpredictable growth workload Periodic workload
How do you create a virtual machine?
To create a virtual machine using VMware Workstation:
- Launch VMware Workstation.
- Click New Virtual Machine.
- Select the type of virtual machine you want to create and click Next:
- Click Next.
- Select your guest operating system (OS), then click Next.
- Click Next.
- Enter your Product Key.
- Create a user name and password.