Asked by: Evolet O toolehobbies and interests painting
What is the hardest Filipino word?
Last Updated: 31st March, 2021
- mamasamasa. moist.
- misteryoso (adj) mysterious.
- patalastas (n) commercial.
- di kapanipaniwala (adj) unbelievable.
- kagilagilalas (adj) astounding.
- kumukutikutitap (v) twinkle.
- kinakailangan (adj) important.
- buntong-hininga (n) sigh.
Click to see full answer.
Similarly, you may ask, what is the hardest word to say?
Here are the top 10:
- 10 - Rural. Submitted by user 'mattythedog', rural appears to cause problem particularly when repeated or put next a word with similar “r” sounds.
- 9 - Otorhinolaryngologist.
- 8 - Colonel.
- 5 - Isthmus.
- 4 – Anemone.
- 3 - Squirrel.
- 2 – Choir.
- 1 – Worcestershire.
Additionally, what is Tagalog difficult? Tagalog. difficult. mahirap; hirap; difficult. [dífikœlt] Mahirap; maliwag.
Then, what is the longest word in Filipino?
Tagalog. “Pinakanakapagpapabagabag-damdamin” is a word constructed from 32 letters and is the longest word in Tagalog, meaning “the most emotionally disturbing (or upsetting) thing.”
What word takes 3 hours to say?
A man has been recorded spending more than three hours to pronounce what is supposedly the longest word in the English language. 'Methionylthreonylthreonylglutaminylarginyl isoleucine' is the chemical name of 'titin' (also known as 'connectin') - the largest known protein. It has 189,819 letters.