Asked by: Abelina Otmahovpop culture celebrity homes
What is the most expensive piece of property in the world?
Last Updated: 21st March, 2020
Click to see full answer.
People also ask, which is the most expensive city in the world for property?
Hong Kong is the world's most expensive place to buy property.
Likewise, what is the most expensive house in the world 2019? The most expensive house in the world 2019: Top 10
- Bel Air Spec Manor - $150 million.
- Seven the Pinnacle - $155 million.
- Four Fairfield Pond - $250 million.
- Ellison Estate - $200 million.
- Rutland Gate Mansion - $365 million.
- Villa Leopolda - $750 million.
- Antilia - $1 billion.
- Buckingham Palace - $2 billion.
Beside above, what is the most expensive house in the world for sale?
Villa Les Cèdres is the 35-acre property in the south of France, which has taken the title of most expensive house in the world. Its current owner is Italian distiller Davide Campari (yes, that Campari), but it once was the home to King Leopold II of Belgium, according to Bloomberg.
Who lives in the most expensive house in the world?
- Antilia, Mumbai, India, owned by Mukesh Ambani.
- Villa Leopolda, Villefranche-sur-mer, France, owned by Lily Safra.
- Fair Field, Sagaponack, N.Y, owned by Ira Rennert.
- An apartment in One Hyde Park, London, U.K, owned by Rinat Akhmetov.