Asked by: Munia Bessogonovfood and drink barbecues and grilling
What is the most expensive Pinot Grigio?
Last Updated: 19th March, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Furthermore, what is the best selling pinot grigio?
Mass Appeal: The 10 Most Popular Pinot Grigio Brands in the World
- KRIS Pinot Grigio delle Venezie IGT, Italy.
- Livio Felluga Pinot Grigio Colli Orientali del Friuli, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Italy.
- Voga Pinot Grigio delle Venezie IGT, Italy.
- Pighin Pinot Grigio Friuli Grave, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Italy.
- Canyon Road Pinot Grigio, California, USA.
Beside above, what is a good dry Pinot Grigio? Browse the top-ranked list of Pinot Grigio Dry White Wine below along with associated reviews and opinions.
- Cottesbrook Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc.
- Gerd Anselmann Pfalz Riesling Dry.
- Spier Chenin Blanc.
- Belvino Pinot Grigio.
- Conte Priola Pinot Grigio.
- Santa Margherita Pinot Grigio.
- Dr Heidemanns Riesling Dry.
People also ask, what is a good inexpensive pinot grigio?
"Best Inexpensive Pinot Grigio"
- Pacific Peak Pinot Grigio. (53)
- Beringer California Collection Pinot Grigio. (7)
- Vendange Pinot Grigio. (2)
- Black Box Pinot Grigio. (2)
- Twisted Pinot Grigio. (2)
- Principato Pinot Grigio. Italy, Delle Venezie.
- Salmon Creek Pinot Grigio. California.
- Yellow Tail Pinot Grigio. (5)
What is the most expensive wine in the world?
Considered the world's most expensive wine, Romanee-Conti from DRC sells for about $19,000 per bottle. Romanee-Conti comes from a single vineyard of the same name in the heart of the Cote d'Or in Burgundy.