Asked by: Reinalda Sikoratechnology and computing wearable technology
What is the most successful Kickstarter?
Last Updated: 23rd February, 2020
- 10) Fidget Cube – $6,465,690.
- 9) The Everyday Backpack, Tote, and Sling – $6,565,78.
- 7) Exploding Kittens – $8,782,571.
- 6) Travel Jacket – $9,192,055.
- 2) Coolest Cooler – $13,285,226.
Click to see full answer.
In this regard, what is the most successful Kickstarter project ever?
A 'rebel girls' book just became Kickstarter's fastest-funded published project.
- Pebble Time - $20,338,986.
- Coolest Cooler - $13,285,226.
- Pebble 2, Time 2 - $12,779,843.
- Kingdom Death: Monster 1.5 - $12,393,139.
- Pebble E-Paper Watch for iPhone and Android - $10,266,845.
- Travel Jacket - $9,192,055.
One may also ask, how many Kickstarter campaigns are successful? This statistic shows the share of successfully funded projects on Kickstarter. As of December 2, 2019, the success rate of fully funding a project on the crowdfunding website was 37.44 percent. Overall, almost 4.7 billion U.S. dollars have gone into successfully launched projects.
Secondly, what is the most money raised on Kickstarter?
Up until then, Pebble e-paper watch had held the title for the highest funded project on the crowdfunding website with 10.27 million US dollars. In Mach 2015, Pebble's second smartwatch project completed its crowdfunding and publicity run with 20.34 billion dollars raised in Kickstarter pre-order funding.
Is Kickstarter still good?
Kickstarter is actually pretty good for marketing and finding your early-adopters if you already have a prototype and an idea of how to manufacture it in a scalable manner. And if you manage to raise some significant funds its a good validation and a potential news hook. Some of our portfolio companies have done that.