Asked by: Meghann Schroerenhobbies and interests stamps and coins
What is the plural form of change?
Last Updated: 24th May, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Also, what words change when plural?
Irregular nouns made plural by changing vowels, changing the word, or adding a different ending:
- More than one man = men.
- More than one person = people.
- More than one mouse = mice.
- More than one child = children.
- More than one foot = feet.
- More than one goose = geese.
- More than one tooth = teeth.
- More than one louse = lice.
Furthermore, how do you know when to add s or es? Spelling Plurals with -s or -es. If a word ends in -s, -sh, -ch, -x, or -z, you add -es. For almost all other nouns, add -s to pluralize.
Likewise, people ask, what is the plural form of eat?
The verb form eats is for the singular. Example: Cows eat grass. The noun cows is plural. The verb form eat is for the plural.
Which plural is not formed correctly?
Which plural is not formed correctly/ a lamp = lamps b crutch=crutches c eaves = eaves d roof = rooves.