Asked by: Kalyn Grondebooks and literature art and photography books
What is the rarest Stephen King book?
Last Updated: 16th June, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Similarly, you may ask, what Stephen King books are worth money?
AbeBooks' 10 Most Expensive Sales of StephenKingBooks
- The Regulators. $8,000.
- The Dark Tower I: The Gunslinger. $7,500.
- Firestarter. $5,500.
- The Dark Tower I: The Gunslinger. $4,995.
- Night Shift. $3,500.
One may also ask, do book club editions have value? Book club editions are generally not priced.Infact, some book club editions will have a blank boxwherethe bar code normally goes. Hardcover book clubeditions maybe a little smaller than a trade hardcover, and mayfeellighter.
Similarly, what is the most expensive rare book?
The World's Most Expensive Books
- 'Tales of Beedle the Bard' Original price: $3.98 million.
- The First Atlas. Original price: $3.9 million.
- 'Treatsie of Fruit-Trees' Original price: $4.5 million.
- The Northumberland Bestiary. Original price: $4.1 million.
- Shakespeare's First Folio.
- Babylonian Talmund.
- 'The Canterbury Tales'
- The Gutenberg Bible.
How many books does Stephen King have in print?
King has published 61 novels,includingseven under the pen name Richard Bachman, and fivenon-fictionbooks. He has written over 200 shortstories, most ofwhich have been compiled inbookcollections.